Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stranglehold

I received an email the other day that I believe will radically alter my life in a positive way. No, it wasn't from The Nuge inviting me to his spread for a weekend of redneckery, but rather from the National parks servise stating that " You are reading this memo because you have been offered a position with the National Park Service." I read this joyfull piece of news for the first time while sitting inside the summit house at Whitefish ski resort. I had just sat down to eat my brown bag lunch consisting of an almond butter/nutella sandwich and one of the many Hammer bars that I took from the Hammer booth on demo day here on the mountain. Your basically a sponsored skier if when the rep leaves you stuff your pockets to the brim with the free bars he is passing out. It's only considered stealing if you take the whole box, so I left one. Anyways... There I was mauing down on my sandi when I read this. I gave big fist pump and a hoop then met up with Rob and made some turns in the smooth like butter snow we have been blessed with. Besides being overwhelmed with the feeling of skiing fresh pow the rest of the afternoon I was extatic dreaming of the great Alaking adventure that would soon begin.
     It dosent have anything to do with this post but I figured why not compliment this first awesome entry with equally great song. So without further ado I give you The Nuge performing his finest... Stranglehold

No comments:

Post a Comment